- Movie tickets went home to those who ordered them.
- Fun Lunch is Wednesday December 14. – Subway
- Thursday December 15 – Family Movie Night
- Club Friday is this Friday December 16. – dress warm if the club is outside
- Pajama Day Friday December 16
- Last day of classes is Friday December 16. Classes resume Tuesday January 3rd
We started our day doing our spelling centres.
We are very excited this time of year and many of us wanted to share what they did on the weekend so had sharing circle time.
We sang carols in the gym. We really liked the teacher jib jabs!
We did word work today. Our power words for this week are: here, saw, did, look
In science, we worked hard again on our dens and burrows. Some of us are working on our presentations.
In math, we are learning ‘one more’, ‘one less’, ‘two more’, and ‘two less’. What is one less than 7? What is two more than 41?
We had gym and music today. Share with your parents what you did J
We ended the day having a special guest, Ms. Jessica. She read us a funny book about personal space and we practiced showing good personal space while walking around the classroom and lining up. Why is showing good personal space so important?
Ms. Collins will see you tomorrow. Ms. MacMillan will see you Wednesday and Thursday! J Ms. Collins will see you Friday.
Tuesday Class Leader is Xavier! Thank you for sharing your pictures Kaitlyn!
:) Ms. Collins