· Keep up your Reading on your March ‘Give-It a Shot’ Calendars!!
· Book Exchange got changed to tomorrow Tuesday March 21. Please bring to school any books from home tomorrow.
· Scholastic book orders are due tomorrow Tuesday March 21.
· Student-Led Conferences are on Wednesday March 22 from 4 – 7 pm and Thursday March 23 from 8 – 12. Please sign up on MY CBE ACCOUNT on Cranston’s homepage for a conference time with Ms. MacMillan and Ms. Collins.
· PD Day Friday March 24 – No School for Students
· Classes resume from Spring Break on Monday April 3rd. J
In reading, we did read to self and read to someone today.
We drew a picture to take part in a school wide vote for this years Cranston yearbook. Please share what you drew to represent your feelings about Cranston School.
We had a special guest, Mrs. Jessica. We learned about what it looks like, feels like, and sounds like, to be part of a group plan. Please share what you drew of your example of a group plan.
We had gym and music today. Please share what you did.
In Science, we worked really hard on our fort building.
Ms. Collins will see you tomorrow. Ms. MacMillan will see you Wednesday. There is no school Thursday and Friday.
Tuesday class leader is Brooke. Please bring in something that is special to you and, of course, can fit in your backpacks. J
Have a wonderful evening!
:) Ms. Collins