Thursday 6 October 2016

Have a Great Long Weekend

Dear Children and Families,

Shoe Laces – We need practice!  
Students who have laces in their indoor shoes are struggling to tie them and keep them tied throughout the day.  We are tripping over long laces that we can’t keep tied up!  Children who have shoes with tie up laces have brought them home in their backpacks today.  For children’s safety please practice over the weekend.



Reminders:
POWER WORDS:  went,  from,  of,  to,   be
-No School Tomorrow or Monday.
-Home Reading, please remember to read every day!

Today:

We practiced reading quietly to ourselves and reading with a partner.

Good writers write and draw every day.  Ask me what I wrote in my journal today.

During word work we practiced finger spelling to listen for the sounds in words we want to write.  Ask me to show you how.

During math we made groups of smaller numbers out of bigger numbers.  What groups can you make with the number 12?

During health we solved a Partner Problem.  Ask me what I should do if I need to find a partner.

Tuesday's Class Leader:  Xavier

Have a great long weekend,  Mrs Collins and I are so thankful for the opportunity to learn with you this year!  What are you thankful for?

Mrs Collins will be with the students Tuesday.  See you for In-line skating on Wednesday.

:)
Ms. MacMillan

403 777 6267

No comments:

Post a Comment