Dear Children and Families,
Please keep an eye out for a blue form in your child's backpack regarding Club Friday that went home today.
Each student will rank their top five choices and will be given the opportunity to participate in 3 activities happening one Friday per month.
This form is due back this Friday Oct. 14, 2016.
If you have any questions, about Club Fridays please contact your child's teacher.
- Tomorrow is Team 72 last day of In Line Skating from 8:25 to 9:25. Please remember to bring helmets tomorrow.
- Mathletic Identification cards went home today. (orange laminated). Please let your child go onto www.mathletics.com at home to see if they can get onto the website.
- Scholastic Book orders went home today. They are due back Monday October 17J
- Form went home about Family Photo Night – Thursday November 3
- Friday Club form went home today – Please go over all of the clubs with your child - Forms due back Friday October 14J
We read to ourselves and we read with a buddy or a book buddy while Ms. Collins did guided reading.
Our Power Words for the week are: that, for, or, as, his.
In Writing, we drew a picture and wrote about our favorite thing we did on the long weekend.
In Math, we learned about odd and even numbers. Is 9 an even or odd number? How do you know? (HINT: think of pairs)
In science, we continued our Alberta Glassland study. We got our Grassland booklet and started working in it. Ask me something I want to learn more about.
Power Words: that, for, or, as, his
Have a wonderful evening! Ms. MacMillan will see you Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!
Wednesday Class Leader is Carsen!
:) Ms. Collins